Applications for Mail Ballots may be submitted for this election starting January 1, 2022.
The next election in Gregg County is Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
The last day to submit your Application for Ballot by Mail is Friday, October 28, 2022, between 8 AM and 5 PM.
(This means in our office, not postmarked.)
You may request an application for a ballot by mail if you meet one of the following qualifications:
- 65 or older
- Disabled / *New Law* Voter must sign this statement:
“I have a sickness or physical condition that prevents me from appearing at the polling place on election day without a likelihood of needing personal assistance or injuring my health.”
- Is Expecting to Give Birth Within Three Weeks Before or After Election Day / *New Law*
- Will be out of town during the election
- Confined in jail during the election
NEW LAW requires that you provide your ID number(s) on your application.
You must include either your DL #, ID #, or the last 4 digits of your Social Security #.
I suggest you include both numbers, to avoid possible rejection of your application, as they must match your voter registration record.
If you are 65 or older; or if you are disabled; you may also check the box labeled “Annual Application”. You will receive ballots for all elections for that year.
- Application for Ballots by Mail (English) Click Here Legal Size Paper (8.5 x 14)
- Application for Ballots by Mail (English) Click Here Letter Size Paper (8.5 x 11)
- Application for Ballots by Mail (Spanish) Click Here Letter Size Paper (8.5 x 11)
You may mail your application for a mail ballot to the Early Voting Clerk at:
Early Voting Clerk
P O Box 2827
Longview, TX 75606